The SOLAS approved 275N lifejacket has two independent chambers, two UML automatic inflators with manual activation cords, and an additional Halkey Roberts oral inflator.
A waist strap and two crotch straps, all of which with quick-release buckles, secure the lifejacket.
A light beacon, buddy line and 4-way lash tab (for attaching objects) are also included.
This lifejacket is designed for adults weighing 43kg or more.
- Red PVC outer shell
- Thickness of PVC : 0.5mm, weight : 630g per sq/m and the 5cm breaking strength is over 120kg
- Two independent bladders, urethane coated bladder material for superior strength and durability
- Two UML automatic inflators
- One Halkey-Roberts oral inflator
- Rescue light
- Buddy line
- UTX signal whistle
- SOLAS certified reflective tape
- Stainless-steel adjuster
- Lifting loop
- Dual YKK 1” quick burst zipper
- Weight: 1.6kg per life jacket
- Inflated dimensions: 70cm length* 40cm width * 15cm height
- Thickness of bladder fabric : 0.3mm
- Weight : 280g per square meter
- The 5cm break ing strength is over 100kg