MH/4 – high performance multi-role technical rescue helmet for the most demanding work environment, with the facility to fit a variety of accessories including ear protection, headsets and face shields. The helmet has a high level of impact protection which gives the wearer excellent protection from impact/shock both from above or from the sides. The Manta is used by many Fire, SAR, Coastguard, Ambulance and Rescue teams around the world. Excellent for roadside rescue.
EN 12492:2012 Mountaineering helmet
PAS028:2002 Marine safety helmet
EN 16471:2014 Firefighters helmets for wildland firefighting
EN 16473:2014 Firefighters helmets for technical rescue
FS/ATV1 Quad & ATV helmet
- Visors can be worn with other combinations of waterproof hearing protection and headsets.
- Goggle clip.
- Branding available please contact us for details
- Impact protection: Crown = 100 joules; Side / Front / Rear = 90 joules
- Weight & Thickness: Shell = 3-6 mm; Liner = 18-22 mm: Helmet = 550 grams
- Colours; 9 available contact us for details
- Lightweight high impact ABS shell (weighs 500g) with expanded polypropylene liner
- Removable ventilation covers are standard photo-illuminescent (glow in the dark)
- Good ventilation and airflow when vent covers removed
- Internal retractable visor fitted to all helmets, retracts with smooth action
- Comfortable 4-point chinstrap for secure fit
- SOLAS approved reflective tape in six places make the helmet more reflective from all angles. Meets US & Canadian Coastguard requirements
- One size helmet with easy lockable adjustment ratchet to fit from 52 cm to 62 cm
- Deluxe replaceable sweatband
- Easy attachment of accessories including ear defenders, forestry combinations, headsets and visors
- Full face marine visors available for extra protection from the elements on fast vehicles, made of lexan polycarbonate a very strong clear thermoplastic meeting the highest standards of EN166.