Freestyle Safety Boots are manufactured using both synthetic and natural materials, which conform to the relevant sections of EN ISO 20345:2011, for the performance and quality of safety boots.
Incorporating lightweight, protected toe-caps and protected cloth mid-soles, Freestyle Safety Boots provide comfort, control and protection. They allow your rescue professionals to feel confident to perform their tasks on dry land, in water or in a combination of both environments
- Category S3 SRC, European standard EN ISO 20345: 2011 (in accordance with Article 10 of the PPE Directive (89/686/EEC).
- Manufactured from Diamond Texture Rubber
- Exceptional Super-Grip Rubber, EVA-coated Sole
- Generous Opening with Velcro Fastening
- Two Positive Buckles
- Strengthened Stitch Seams
- Neoprene Insoles for Extra Comfort
- Drain Holes on Inner Side
- Wicked Inner Lining
- Penetration and Abrasion Resistant
- Composite Toe with Lightweight Protected Toe-caps
- Available in Sizes: 5–14
- Quick Release Closure System
- Protected Cloth Mid-soles