This latest type of the XRE-collection is the most compact Metalsub hand lamp, and yet a lot more powerful than its predecessors. Due to its compact size the XRE 860R is an appropriate back-up lamp for cave or wreck divers for example, who would like to have an extra high quality lamp. Though because of its large light output of 860 lumens, it could also perfectly function as primary dive lamp. This lamp only weighs 240 grams above water, making it ideal for air travel. For your convenience, this dive light can be charged a charging cradle included USB cable.
Of course, this lamp is also a true Metalsub: made from the best kind of aluminum, with a hard anodising layer that meets the strictest American military requirements and a pressure relief valve to drain any excess battery gas.
- The front glass is made of hardened glass and the reflector is designed to obtain a nice even spot beam.
- Like all Metalsub lamps, this lamp is dimmable between 10 and 100% and provided with a possibility to emit an SOS light signal.
- This lamp is equipped with an NMC battery, which makes it rechargeable. He stays on for 1.5 hours on a full battery.
- With the included compact charger, the lamp is fully charged whitin a maximum of 4 hours.
- This lamp is usable up to 100 meters depth (and tested up to 150 meters).
- NEW: With the the supplied cradle and USB cable.