All-round, user-friendly, compact and powerful with demountable battery
The newest Metalsub hand held update, with extended burn time, more power and removable battery.
The XRE1500 battery is disconnected from the housing, which makes it easy to remove the battery. This gives the advantage of replacing the battery after a 2 hour dive with a fully loaded one, so you can dive twice as long. Also decoupling the battery from the lamp and storing it in the included cannister, is a safe option during air travel.
The XRE1500 provides 1500 lumen power and has a 2 hour burn time. The enormous light output is combined with a slim, compact design and low weight. This lamp comes with an easy to use wireless charging station and 12V Car Adapter.
Of course, this lamp is in all aspects a real Metalsub: made of the best kind of aluminum, provided with a hard anodized layer that meets the strictest American military requirements and a pressure relief valve to drain any excess battery gas.
- The front glass is made of hardened glass and the reflector is designed to obtain a nice even spot beam.
- Like all Metalsub lamps, this lamp is dimmable between 10 and 100% and provided with a possibility to emit an SOS light signal.
- This rechargeable lamp is equipped with a very modern NMC battery which is characterized by a very low self-discharge: once charged, it retains its full power for a long time.
- On a full charge, the XRE1500 stays on for 2 hours at 100%, while it stays dim at 25% for almost 7 hours!
- The lamp is equipped with a helpful color LED which indicates the amount of residual burning time left over with green-orange-red light colors.
- The charging time consists of a maximum of 6 hours.
- This lamp is usable up to 100 meters depth (and tested up to 150 meters).
- Removable battery and storage cannister.
The XRE1500 is equipped with a unique wireless charging station. To charge it, nothing needs to be opened: you simply place the lamp vertically in the charging station and charging starts. No cables and charging plugs. For completeness, a 12V Car Adapter is also included, so that the lamp could also be charged in the car while in the parking lot of a distant dive site.